Automatic Hydraulic Oil Cylinder Horizontal Circumferential Seam
1) Welding object: welding of cylinder and cylinder bottom V,
U-shaped welding, cylinder and flange fillet weld;
2) Materials: Steel Tube ST 52 Baked and Shank Steel SAE 1045;
3) Cylinder diameter: ¢40～¢450 mm;
4) The length of the workpiece: 100 ~ 3000mm;
5) The thickness of the cylinder: 5 ~ 50 mm.
1) It satisfies the welding of the V-shaped welding of the cylinder
and the bottom of the cylinder, and the fillet weld between the
cylinder and the flange;
2) The special welding machine adopts the mode of workpiece
rotation and welding gun fixing; the welding torch is equipped with
micro adjustment mechanism and two-axis angle adjusting device,
which can adjust different welding angles; the welding torch
lifting is controlled by motor, the stepping motor drives the
welding gun to swing; the tailstock topping device adopts air
pressure control. The machine head uses three claws clamp holder.
The device can be operated automatically, manually and
3) The equipment adopts programmable controller (PLC) control
system to realize automatic process production.
1) Welding process: CO2 welding is adopted, the workpiece is
rotated, and the welding torch is oscillated and multi-layer
2) Welding power: welding power supply using gas shielded welding
machine plus wire feeder.
3) Welding position requirements: horizontal position clamping,
4) Special machine structure: The welding machine tool is made of
carbon steel, which is solid and stable. Active mechanism and
pressure tailstock are set at both ends of the device. The head is
fixed and the tailstock is adjustable.
5) Active machine head: The workpiece rotation is driven by
variable frequency motor + reducer + three-jaw clamping. The
movement is stable and stepless speed regulation; the whole
tailstock is guided by rails (accommodating workpieces of different
6) Tailstock: The top of the tight part adopts the air pressure
7) Welding torch moving mechanism: Adopts air pressure to control
torch lifting. Welding torch swinging by motor has the automatic
lifting distance between layers. The size of the left and right
swing of the welding torch can be adjusted, which can be set
according to the needs of production.
8) Bracket mechanism: When the diameter of the workpiece is
different by adjusting the opening of the roller frame, the center
is still consistent with the center of rotation.
9) Protective door and box body: movable sliding door is provided
in front, equipped with welding protective glass for observing
welding condition and preventing arc protection radiation and
welding splash damage to the human body, integrated with the door,
the device looks beautiful;
10) Air pressure control system: top tip telescopic, system design
is matched with national standards.
11) Electrical control system: The programmable controller (PLC) is
used as the main control unit, and the output point is protected by
the intermediate relay. The Chinese display touch screen is used as
a parameter adjustment dialog interface. The touch screen can set
the welding voltage and current of each layer.
Set the welding speed and swing speed of each layer, with automatic
torch lifting function, manual and automatic functions.
12) The adjustment of the full digital welding specification can be
realized on the console, the setting can be implemented, the
welding speed can be adjusted steplessly, the numerical display,
the preset of the number of welding rings.
13) Separately set up electrical control cabinets and operation
boxes, use standard cable tank chains to take cables, air pipes,
14) Protection device: if the equipment is abnormal, the device
automatically stops and remains stationary, and the call is
15) Equipment color: the paint is blue, apple green or the color
specified by the user (the user needs to provide a standard color
|Item||Name||Specification / Model||Quantity||Brands|
|1||CO2 welding source||FR500||1 unit||Panasonic|
|2||Wire feeder||1 unit|
|3||PLC||32 points||1 set||Tanwai Delta|
|4||Frequency converter||1.5kw 220v||1 set||Tanwai Delta|
|5||Touch screen||7” color screen||1 unit||Tanwai Delta|
|6||Linear Guides||ABBA||1 set||Taiwan ABBA|
|7||Slider||ABBA||1 set||Taiwan ABBA|
|8||Encoder||1 piece||Japan Omron|
|1 piece||Taiwan Yadeke|
|10||Linear module oscillator||1 set||Taiwan|
|11||Roller bracket||2 piece|
|13||Frequency control three-phase asynchronous motor||YUPSOL-4||China Lijiu|
|14||Reducer||WPA80||1 piece||China Tailong|
Photos of welding workpiece: